4/21/2009

Sheep

My life seems to be revolving around sheep.

-A few weeks ago I posted a link to one of my favourite Youtube viral videos: LED Sheep.

-Everywhere around me is a commercial from Tele2, a mobile company who use sheep to tell how cheap they are (a stupid Swedish word-joke).

-And today I stumbled over a very interesting online marketing blog by Tara Hunt: ::HorsePigCow::. She has two very interesting blog posts (here and here) that discuss what makes someone want to interact and work with someone else ("going from transaction to interaction"), all illustrated by "throwing a sheep". I like the comparison, and I am also a bit amazed about what influence Facebook has on marketing terms, because I'm guessing this will catch on...

Me, a few years ago, with the sweetest lamb.
And just for the sake of it: sheep at Wiki ;)

No comments: