8/05/2008

Carsonified and moving

Oh boy, would I like to work here! 4-day week but full time paid! The guys at Carsonified seem to be working mainly with computers and web apps (none of which are my strong sides), but anyway, one can always dream ;)
What I found interesting on their site is that they recently moved all their email to Gmail. I m very much in love with Gmail and I really like the idea of companies having Gmail as their standad email program.

Anyway, I have had some holiday time and I used it wisely. I packed all the stuff from my apartment because I'm moving up North! I have been accepted to a one year school program that deals with event management and event producing. I'm really looking forward to it and I will hopefully have more time to update the blog with relevant stuff!

No comments: