3/19/2009

Reality...

Yes, I am in the real world right now. I am practicing at a company that create events, and it is so much fun! I am now certain that this is what I would like to work with in th future! :) I get to do lot's and lot's of different stuff, and I must admit that gala nights are a bit more fun than seminars and conferences, but I am actually enjoying myself at work!

BTW, could you tell I've been very busy? More than 4 months since my last post. Shame on me!
Well during these four months I have started my own company (small scale), and I sold some handcrafted cards to local shops. I was also supposed to have a class for people who would like to learn how to make handmade cards. Unfortunately, no one has signed up yet, so I will have to postpone the class...

P.S. I am now on twitter! Username: LoveEvent

No comments: