7/04/2009

Blogger's block...

Well, I haven't blogged for a while, I've been a bit busy.

I have taken on two wedding assignments, pro bono, in order to use the couples as future references. The first wedding is Sanna's and Oskar's. They will get married the 11th of July in Åre.
The other wedding is a double wedding: Kathrine and Peter and Carolina and Erik are getting married the 8th of August in Kall. Here are some pictures form the beautiful Kall church, where the wedding ceremony will take place. Isn't it beautiful?

As well as these weddings, I am also working as a Liaison Officer for the Swedish Presidency of EU, so I'm travelling all over Sweden, helping out with the Romanian delegation at informal ministrial meetings. Very interesting, but also time consuming....

So, I apologise for not blogging every day, but I'll do my best to keep the posts coming....

An also, soon, a new web site will be up, be patient! :)

No comments: